Returns & Exchanges
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return. We will compensate the return only in a case of a faulty or wrong item.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us info(a)moricollective.com.
Instructions for returning goods
If you wish to make a return or exchange, send us an e-mail containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
Send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging. The customer pays the return shipping. Please ensure that you return orders with sufficient postage. We will not accept returns where postage is not paid. If you receive a wrong or a faulty item, we will compensate you for the delivery costs. If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase. If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product. Mori Collective will not compensate for lost packages.
Please ensure that you return orders with sufficient postage. Returns where postage is not paid will not be accepted by us.
Before sending any returns, please contact us by email: info(a)moricollective.com